Register Your APS-C Camera & get a chance to win Sony Lenses
Follow the below steps to redeem the offer:
- Sign-up and log-in to the Alpha Community website https://alphacommunity.in/signup/
- Register your APS-C camera https://alphacommunity.in/register-gear/validate/
- Every month, three winners will be picked from the registrations done in the previous month through a lucky draw. These winners will receive an APS-C Lens as their prize!
- Offer applicable from 1st April 2023
OFFER AVAILABLE ON REGISTRATION OF FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
A fully fledged toolkit for your imagination
(incl. of all taxes)
Sony Alpha 6400 APS-C Mirrorless camera - Compact & powerful.
(incl. of all taxes)
Capture your world, share your vision
(incl. of all taxes)
Interchangeable-lens camera for vlogging
(incl. of all taxes)
Terms & Conditions:
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. By entering in-to this contest, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Contest is organised and conducted by Sony India Private Limited having its office at A-18, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044 (Sony India).
- The Registration for contest shall be open from April 1, 2023 and onwards. Customers who have registered prior to 1st April 2023 will not be eligible for this contest.
- Eligibility: Customer who will purchase Sony APSC Cameras (ILCE-6600, ILCE-6400, ILCE6100, ZV-E10 or variant of these cameras) from authorized channel partner can register their product (with details) on Alpha Community, web link https://alphacommunity.in/register-gear/validate/ and same customer will be eligible for this contest. Participants must be citizens of India residing in India. Residents of other countries and non-citizens of India are not eligible to participate. Employees of Sony India, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors / executing agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Participation in this Contest is voluntary. Entries may only be made according to the procedure described herein.
- To participate, the Participant(s) must follow the below steps:
- Participant must participate and register as mentioned in clause 3 above.
- A customer must submit the valid tax invoice copy to be eligible for the contest.
- If same customer has bought another aps-c camera, he/she is not eligible to participate in the contest again.
- Entries which do not qualify with these terms will be disqualified. Sony India reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time.
- Winner Selection: 3 lucky winners stand a chance to win 1 lens each (aps-c lens as per the discretion of Sony India) to be decided on random basis. Winners will be announced in the Consecutive month (starting May 2023).
- Registered customers for the previous month (before April 2023) will not be eligible to participate in any other consecutive months.
- Particulars such as name, phone, email id, address is mandatory to enable Sony India to contact the winner and dispatch the prize. Participation in this contest and furnishing of the personal details by the Participants shall be treated as consent to receive communication at the contact no / email. No unsolicited contact will be made. Sony India shall not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication due to network failure or any other issue, technical or otherwise, not within the control of Sony India.
- Participant will be contacted through email id primarily for any conversation regarding winner announcement. In case the winner cannot be contacted even after two (2) attempted mail intimation within three (3) days consecutive days, the selected winner will stand disqualified and the next eligible participant will be selected as per procedure set out herein.
- The Prizes cannot be transferred/negotiated. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed. If the prize is unavailable, Sony India reserves the right to substitute it with equal or greater value.
- Subject to submission of ID and Address proof and verification by Sony India, the prize would be dispatched to the winner(s) on the address provided by them at Sony India’s cost. Sony India shall not be responsible for non-receipt of the prize on account of any change/error in address provided by the winner(s) or any other reason beyond the control of Sony India.
- Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Participant to a Prize.
- Sony India shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations mentioned herein, caused by extreme weather conditions, strike, transport issue or any other event amounting to Force Majeure and beyond their control.
- By entering into the Contest and accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner waive all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to Sony India’s right to picture, tape or portray him/her as a Contest winner, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Prize Winner also consents to Sony India’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture or the content of his/her Contest entry.
- Hold Harmless/Release: By participating in the contest , each participant agrees to hold harmless Sony India and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the Prize, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
- Sony India reserves the right to change/alter/modify the conditions of this contest and to alter or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- By participating in the Contest , each Participant specifically agrees as follows (a) to be bound by these terms which are final and binding in all respect and to comply with all decisions of Sony India with regard to the contest (b) that he/she meets the eligibility requirements under these terms and conditions (c) to comply with all central, state, local laws and regulations.
- The Contest is not available (void) where prohibited by any law. This contest shall not be available in the state of Tamil Nadu. All relevant national and local laws apply. All disputes to be settled within the jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi only.