₹59,950.00 per participant on Double occupancy basis
Special Offer for Sony Alpha users
First Time attendees get *50% off of the above cost. Repeat Photo-Tour participants get *25%
About the tour
Nagarahole National Park – or more popularly known as the Kabini is a perfect getaway for nature lovers & is a photographer’s dream destination. Part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, the park is backed by the Brahamagiri Mountains and filled with sandalwood, teak trees & blessed with waterfalls, hills, valleys, streams and forests. The park is famous for its rich and healthy population of animals and birds.
The breathtaking locales with the tranquil forests presents an ideal setting for our Guided Photo-Expedition which is home of Big Cats such as Tigers & Leopards along with beautiful herds of Elephants, Gaur, Chital, Sambar, Barking Deers, along with Sloth Bears, Langurs, Jackals with hundreds of species of birds such as backed vulture, greater spotted eagle, Nilgiri wood pigeon, red headed vulture, blue winged parakeet, Indian robin, oriental white ibis, Malabar grey hornbill and others, that can be spotted & photographed with best technical knowledge being continually imparted during the multiple Jeep Safaris in core areas of the park/Nature walks.
Lead by an award-winning professional Photography mentor & Sony Brand Ambassador DHEERAJ PAUL along with Indian Photo Tours Mentoring team, who will guide, inspire and mentor you right throughout the tour, whatever your level of skill and experience, all with strict Covid prevention protocols and SOP’s.
- Category: Guided Photo-Expedition/Wildlife & Birding/Nature Experiences /Macro/River Safari
- Stay: 4 Days / 3 Nights Inclusive of all meals/ Hot Beverages as served at JLR Kabini River Lodge.
- Inland Travel : Bangalore – Kabini, Nagarhole National Park– Bangalore * (payable extra on actuals)
- 6 X Game drives/ Birding & Wildlife shoot sessions drives along with Forest Entry permits included
- Camera fees is excluded and is payable to Forest department directly by photographers.
- Strict Covid Protocols to be followed / Team Indian Photo Tours is fully vaccinated.
- Continuous Critique sessions, guidance and discussions in an interactive exciting environment.
Costs of Guided Photo-Expedition:
- INR 59,950/– per participant on Double occupancy basis
- First Time Photo Tour Participants (Sony Alpha users) pay – INR 29,975.00 per participant Repeat Photo Tour Participants are eligible for a special price of INR 44,964/- per participant on double occupancy.
- Above Prices are Ex-Kabini and shared group travel arrangements can be made on actuals from Bangalore.
- Reporting time at Kabini is 13.00Hrs on 9 th of October 2022. Tour ends at 12’O clock post morning safari and breakfast on 12 th October 2022.
Please note that Forest Department of Karnataka charges Camera fees from all photographers based on the focal length of their respective lens. This is payable directly by the participants to the concerned department.
If you want to be on this Master Class and need any assistance/information, call Indian Photo Tours at 9910903636 /9811044788 or write to them at email@example.com.
Most Important - Due to limited availability of safari seats/ Forest permits - Registrations are purelyon first come first basis and above offer is limited to very few seats..
Photo-Tours Campaign (“campaign”) that are organised by select Photo Tour Vendors and promoted on Sony Alpha community. Before participating, please read the terms and conditions carefully given below.
- Photo-tours happen in various locations across India. In a photo-tour, the attendees are taught photography related skills while they visit a location (like national parks) or an event (like Kumbh mela).
- These photo-tours are organised by third party Photo Tour Vendors. Except for providing this facility to Sony alpha Community User, Sony India disclaims all responsibility or liability in connection with these Photo Tours.
- Sony Alpha users will be entitled to get special discount on these photo tours subject to the confirmation of Photo-tours vendors as below:
- * 50% off for first time user
- * 25% off for repeat users. 25% discount can be availed once in the first calendar year and twice in every consecutive calendar year
- * A user can only avail discount twice in a calendar year
- Sony Alpha users gets the above discount only if they apply for the Photo Tour from the Alpha community and they have a Sony camera registered in their profile.
- Photo-tour fee will be collected by the third party Photo Tour Vendors as deemed fit and in such manner as prescribed by them. Please check beforehand these details. Sony India shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Training during photo-tour is also conducted by the team of photo tour vendor. Sony India shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever.
- Photo tour vendors has a dashboard from which they can view the applicable discount for a user and offer the same to him/her.
- Participant(s) must be a citizen of India; residing in India. Residents of other countries and non- Indian citizens are not eligible to participate.
- Mere participation in the Campaign(s) or sending the entry (ies) does not entitle the Participant to Phot-Tours. Any fraudulent conduct or use of unfair means, tools, software shall disentitle the Participant. Sony India reserves its right to disqualify, at its sole discretion, any entry /participation which do not comply with any of the terms and conditions given herein.
- Photo Tours are organised by third party vendors and are on "first come first serve" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, merchantability, durability, suitability for any particular purpose, performances and/or non-infringement of any applicable laws. Sony India cannot guarantee or be held responsible or liable for any product or service or content offered by Photo Tour Vendors which is not in the control of Sony India.
- Unless stated otherwise, the web platform wherein the Campaign, or these Terms and Conditions are provided are, along with the content and information provided therein, unless expressly indicated otherwise, along with all intellectual property vested therein, shall be the sole and exclusive property of Sony India. Any action or attempted action by any Participant that is or may be reasonably construed as being or likely to be detrimental, harmful or disruptive of such property shall render such Participant liable to be proceeded against under applicable laws by Sony India.
- Sony India reserves the right (but is not obliged to) to publish, reproduce, paraphrase, broadcast or display any and all entries, in part or in entirety, submitted by Participants, as well as the name, photograph, likeness or other information of the Participant, on the website , its Facebook page, or any other platform, digital or otherwise that Sony India, in its sole discretion, shall deem fit, for any purpose, whether promotional, advertising-related or otherwise, and Sony India shall not be liable to provide any benefit, compensation or consideration to any Participant for such use of their entries or details.
- By participating, each Participant agrees to hold harmless Sony India India and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Campaign from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Campaign.
- Sony India reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and to alter or terminate this campaign at any time without prior notice. An updated version of the terms and conditions may be made available on the website.
- While availing the offer/campaign, furnishing of personal details and contact(s), if any, to Sony India (as the case may be) shall be treated as consent to receive communication at the contact details provided.
- By participating, each Participant specifically accepts as follows (a) that he/she has fully read and understood all the terms and conditions and be unconditionally bound by them b) that he/she satisfies the eligibility requirements under these rules c) that he/she shall honour all decisions of Sony India with regard to the campaign and its interpretation and not challenge them (d) to comply with all Central, State, Local Laws and Regulations.
- Sony India may assign any or all of its rights and obligations under this campaign and these Terms and Conditions to any third party without consent of the Participants.
- This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platform.
- The campaign is not available (void) where prohibited by any law. All relevant national and local laws apply. All disputes to be settled within the jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi only.
About Dheeraj Paul (tour leader)
Dheeraj Paul was born in 1974 in Delhi into one of the most well known and respected photography family in India. He has a vast multitude of experience in editorial and advertising photography spanning close to three decades. He is a prominent and acknowledged voice in the contemporary photography community in India with his mentorship influencing new and upcoming photographers. He is also the brand ambassador for Sony Alpha photography and the Founding Director at Indian Photo Tours where he leads guided photo expeditions and masterclass for photo enthusiasts. With a goal to capture moments in daily life, he specialises in people, travel, fine-art, food and architecture photography. Due to his early induction into photography with indoor photography, he is also an expert in indoor lighting setups. He also teaches advanced photography at the AJK Mass Communication and Research Centre at the Jamia Milia Islamia University of Delhi. His diverse experience has made him a widely renowned photographer mentor today. He has been a part of the jury for the International Sony Photography Awards 2014 and 2015. He has also been invited thrice in a row for the International Jury by the Humanity Photo Awards 2009, 2011 and 2013 in China co-organised by UNESCO. His work has been critically and widely acclaimed. He has a wide range of published books including “Around India’s First Table - Dining and entertainment at the Rashtrapati Bhawan, “The Golden Temple- A Gift to Humanity”, “The Art of Indian Cuisine” and many more to his name.