Aug. 3, 2022 to Aug. 15, 2022
Contest is over
World Photography Day Contest
Click. Upload. Win.
Aug. 3, 2022 to Aug. 15, 2022
Contest is over
About the contest
Photography helps you express more than you can imagine. And if you know the right techniques, you can create meaningful photos with ease. As we approach World Photography Day, we are here with an exciting contest where you can submit your photos in different categories and win a headphone by using all your learnings from the Alpha Classroom. So, go ahead and capture all you can with your Sony gear and take part in the World Photography Day Contest now!
Upload your entry in available categories
By submitting your entries you agree to our terms & conditions
You can submit 2 photos in each category
Yes, this contest is exclusive to Sony Alpha Gear users
Yes, you can participate in as many categories as you want
The last day to submit your entries is 15th August 2022
Yes, you have to log in
Participants will be contacted through email id primarily for any conversation regarding the winner announcement. In case the winner cannot be contacted even after two (2) attempted mail intimation within three (3) days consecutive days, the selected winner will stand disqualified and the next eligible participant will be selected as per the procedure set out herein. Kindly visit My profile and also update your mobile number and social links for us to reach you.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. By entering in-to this contest, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Contest is organised and conducted by Sony India Private Limited having its office at A-18, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044 (Sony India).
- The duration for registering the form is between Aug 03 to Aug 15, 2022. After this time period no entries shall be entertained.
- Eligibility: Participants must be citizens of India residing in India. Residents of other countries and non-citizens of India are not eligible to participate. Employees of Sony India, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors / executing agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Participation in this Contest is voluntary. Entries may only be made according to the procedure described herein.
- To participate, the Participant(s) must follow the below steps:
a) Customer must submit their entries on this link https://alphacommunity.in/photo-contests/1/world-photography-day-contest/
b) Customer can submit at least one and maximum 2 pictures against each category.
c) While submitting the pictures, users will be asked to submit Raw/Unedited version as well
d) The pictures must be clicked from Sony Camera.
- Entries which do not qualify with these terms will be disqualified. Sony India reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry any time.
- An entry must:
a) be an original and independent creation of, and owned by, the Participant or the Participant should be sufficiently entitled to; free of any claims, including but not limited to copyright, design or trademark claims from any third party;.
b) not be published material, which includes but is not limited to any publication on any forum in the form of a submission towards any contest or competition of any manner, irrespective of whether or not any award, commendation, recognition or other distinction was accorded to such submission by such contest or competition;
c) not be subject to any restrictions as to use, publication, reproduction, duplication, copying or in any way; or infringe or interfere with any rights of any third party, or infringe any applicable laws.d) not contain, indicate, suggest or refer to any material, content or information, including but not limited to logos, caricatures, slogans, sketches, designs or other graphics or any other material which are or are likely to infringe upon any rights under applicable laws (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, design or contract) of any third party or must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, against national security or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. or content which violates any law, public morale etc.
Sony India reserves the right to right to reject any entry of participation if it violates any of the terms and conditions and/or uses unfair means to submit any entry/participate in the contest.
- Winner Selection: Four winners against each category will be selected by the judges who stand a chance to win WH-1000XM4 which is worth Rs 29,990/-
- Taxes & Incidental expenses: Winners shall be liable for all taxes, levies and duties due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with the Prize and all other costs, expenses including travel expenses, etc.
- Particulars such as email id is mandatory to enable Sony India to contact the winner and dispatch the prize. Participation in this contest and furnishing of the personal details by the Participants shall be treated as consent to receive communication at the contact no / email. No unsolicited contact will be made. Sony India shall not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication due to network failure or any other issue, technical or otherwise, not within the control of Sony India.
- Participant will be contacted through email id primarily for any conversation regarding winner announcement. In case the winner cannot be contacted even after two (2) attempted mail intimation within three (3) days consecutive days, the selected winner will stand disqualified and the next eligible participant will be selected as per procedure set out herein.
- The Prizes cannot be transferred/negotiated. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed. If the prize is unavailable, Sony India reserves the right to substitute it with equal or greater value.
- Subject to deposition of tax by winner, submission of ID and Address proof and verification by Sony India, the prize would be dispatched to the winner(s) on the address provided by them at Sony India’s cost. Sony India shall not be responsible for non-receipt of the prize on account of any change/error in address provided by the winner(s) or any other reason beyond the control of Sony India.
- Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Participant to a Prize.
- Sony India shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations mentioned herein, caused by extreme weather conditions, strike, transport issue or any other event amounting to Force Majeure and beyond their control.
- By entering into the Contest and accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner waive all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to Sony India’s right to picture, tape or portray him/her as a Contest winner, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Prize Winner also consents to Sony India’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture or the content of his/her Contest entry.
- Hold Harmless/Release: By participating in the contest, each participant agrees to hold harmless Sony India and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the Prize, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
- Sony India reserves the right to change/alter/modify the conditions of this contest and to alter or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- By participating in the Contest, each Participant specifically agrees as follows (a) to be bound by these terms which are final and binding in all respect and to comply with all decisions of Sony India with regard to the contest (b) that he/she meets the eligibility requirements under these terms and conditions (c) to comply with all central, state, local laws and regulations.
- The Contest is not available (void) where prohibited by any law. This contest shall not be available in the state of Tamil Nadu. All relevant national and local laws apply. All disputes to be settled within the jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi only.
- Images with sony camera EXIF details are only allowed for contest entries. Kindly ensure you do not lose the image EXIF details while using any editing software.