3 Year warranty
Get 3-year warranty
Signup & Register your Alpha Full-Frame and select Cinema-Line* cameras to avail complete 3* years warranty.
2 Year Standard warranty + 1 Year extended warranty.T&C Apply*
Offer valid on product(s):
Terms & Conditions
Sony India Private Limited (hereafter, "Sony India") agrees to provide the Limited Extended Warranty for select Camera Products (hereafter, "Products"), officially imported by Sony India, on the conditions set forth herein below:
- *Offer valid on products purchased from 10th Oct 2018 onwards.
- * Screen protector offer is not applicable for products purchases after 10th Oct 2018.
- To avail 1 year additional warranty , Customer has to register within the period of 2 years Standard Warranty (2 years from Date of Purchase) . For customers registering after the 2 years standard warranty period , additional warranty of 1 year will not be valid .
- Additional 1 year warranty is only applicable on the camera body and not applicable of lens or any other accessory.
- 1 Year extended warranty is only applicable on ILME-FX30, ILME-FX3 and ILME-FX6 in the Cinema-Line camera category.
- Subject to fulfillment of the conditions set forth herein, One Year Limited Extended Warranty (“Extended Warranty”) shall be offered to the eligible customers who purchase Products, detailed below, and register on https://alphacommunity.in/register-gear/validate/.
- The period of Extended Warranty shall be for a period of one (1) year after the expiry of 2-year Standard Warranty on the Products.
- For registration, customers who purchased the Products on or after 10th Oct 2018 shall be required to furnish necessary details pertaining to Products etc. and authorized seller(s) along with copy of valid invoice, warranty card and such other document(s)/clarification as may be prescribed/required by Sony India. Sony India reserves the right to review the particulars and documents provided by the customer and accept or reject the application for Extended Warranty.
- This Extended Warranty in non-transferable and shall be valid for service only in India.
- This Extended Warranty shall not cover damage/s pursuant to un-authorised adaptations made contrary to stipulated specifications for the product and/ or adjustments to the product carried out at & by unauthorised service providers.
- This Extended Warranty will be void if the type or serial number marked on the product has been altered, removed or in any manner defaced.
- This Extended Warranty does not cover any external accessories mentioned in the operating instruction manual supplied with this product or any cosmetic parts.
- This Extended Warranty does not cover damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer and / or connection of the product to equipment not approved by manufacturer and not compatible with the product. It shall also not apply to cases where deficiency in product performance is attributable to poor signal reception provided through third party supplied apparatus/equipment or the use of third party software and/or recorded media.
- This Extended Warranty does not apply to normal wear & tear of rubber and cosmetic parts.
- This Extended Warranty shall not apply in cases of damages caused to the product by accident, lightning, ingress of water, fire or Acts of God, improper ventilation, accidental dropping or excessive shock or any external cause beyond Sony's control. This Extended Warranty shall not affect consumer's statutory rights under applicable Indian Laws.
- This Extended warranty does not cover liability for loss of data, recorded image/s and/or business opportunity loss. If during the repair the content of the hard drive/ memory are altered, deleted, or in any way modified, Sony India shall not be responsible. The Product will be returned configured as originally purchased. You are advised to regularly back up the contents of the hard drive/memory to prevent damage or loss of any programs, data or other information.
- Sony India reserves the right to decline the Extended Warranty service if any of the afore-stated conditions are not met or compiled.
- The conditions of Extended Warranty set out herein are not in derogation of the conditions stipulated for Standard Warranty and the conditions of Standard Warranty shall apply mutatis mutandis to the Extended Warranty.