Recent photo submissions from Dheeraj Paul
About Dheeraj Paul
Dheeraj Paul, (born: 1974, Delhi) internationally acclaimed photographer, hails from a family of well-known skilled professional photographers. He has been working for over two decades as an editorial & advertising photographer.His specializations are People & Travel, Fine-Art Photography, Food and Architecture Photography.He believes in stealing moments in daily-life situations. Besides outdoor photography he is an expert in indoor lighting situations and studio lighting set-ups. He teaches Advanced Photography to Post Graduate students at the AJK Mass Communication Research Centre at the Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi. He Mentors Photography Master Class, Photo Expeditions & Nature Camps with his trained team across South East Asia.Dheeraj is part of Jury for renowned Sony World Photography Awards 2014. He has also been invited thrice in a row for the International Jury by HUMANITY PHOTO AWARDS 2009, 2011 & 2013 China, which was jointly organized by the China Folklore Photographic Association (CFPA) and the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- First Prize in THE DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR AWARD by “What Digital Camera magazine” U.K year 2005.
- Gold Prize (First Prize) in CANON Asia & Pacific Photo Contest, year 2000.
- Awarded $ 1000 in ABB Photo Contest, SWITZERLAND year 2000 and picture published in coffee table book.
- UNESCO, World Heritage, Commended, JAPAN 1999.
- Runner up Award in the Commonwealth Photographic Awards 2006- 7, U.K.
- 2nd Prize Winner from the Land category of the 2008 Asia Without Borders Photography Competition, organized by Asian Geographic Magazines.
- Part of Jury for renowned Sony World Photography Awards 2014 & 2015. He has also been invited thrice in a row for the International Jury by the HUMANITY PHOTO AWARDS 2009, 2011 & 2013 China, which was jointly organized by the China Folklore Photographic Association (CFPA) and the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- PAUL has illustrated over 40 books on various subjects, “ THE GOLDEN TEMPLE- A Gift to Humanity”, THE ART OF INDIAN CUISINE, INDIAN FLAVOURS, INDIAN JEWELLERY to name some.